Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sovereignty is NOT a Crime!

A friend of mine is being "accused" of being sovereign,(like it is a crime?) and for no other reason but because he is my friend. Recently he commented that they are harassing him more than me, and yet it is only me who is sovereign. I advised him that he would be better off being sovereign because he would have constitutionally protected rights as a sovereign. He then realized that I am sovereign(and have all my documents on file at the Secretary of States office to prove my claim), and when I got to court, they tried to deny that I am sovereign by violating my rights. Then when they accused him of being sovereign, and he is actually an upstanding young business man in the community, and a tax paying citizen, but they violated his rights also, and all he has done is to be a friend with someone(me) whom they are trying to separate him from.

Too bad for his accusers that being sovereign is not a crime it is a birthright!

                                                                            
  


OK, the fraud started with the birth certificate, which unbeknown to us was a title to our body.(how dare they steal MY birthright: which IS to legally and lawfully own and reside in MY body) It was not only theft of our private property, it was identity theft, (how dare they convert my name into an all caps corporation(with no constitutionally protected rights) in order to deceive and extort money from me in an admiralty/ maritime /equity court which actually in law has no jurisdiction over a living human being) and because the birth certificate(a fraudulent contract) was delivered to the parents via US Mail, it was mail fraud, etc, etc etc... DO YOU SEE A CRIMINAL PATERN HERE? ...so to make a long story short: everything done to us in the name of the strawman is, was, and will be fraud. Therefore, now that we are aware of the fraud, in the future, when we accept a supeona, citatation, etc, without protesting and advising the deliveryman that we are aware of the fraud, unbeknownst to us, WE are an accessory to the fraud! Because the fraud STARTED with the birth certificate(as an adhesion contract, without full disclosure) it and every other contract in the name of the strawman is null and void!

Until we protest the fraud, forced slavery, identity theft, etc, and re-identitfy who we truly are (meaning re-contract on our terms), the de-facto contracts are legal(however unlawful) and binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment