Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1974 Louisiana Constitution (as ratified without subsequent amendments)                                           ARTICLE XII GENERAL PROVISIONS Section 2:
The military shall be subordinate to the civil power.

I am tired of this American CORPORATE capitalist vs environmental activist, animal rights activist vs dog lover/owner/breeder, Democrat vs Republican, lib vs con, black vs white, cop vs anti-cop, obedient catholic vs rebellous 'protest'ant, rich vs poor, north vs south, cowboy vs indian, US gov vs 'We the People', Russian vs American, gay vs straight, Communist vs Democratic and MUSLIM vs CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT! 

And I could go on AND ON!
What do you think Jesus meant when he said:
'Love your neighbor as yourself.'?
OK, here: Let me help you understand this commandment;
How about ALL OF THEM!

'United' states? Not yet, NOT in my book!
And, ALL MEN(which includes woMEN and children!)

And frankly right now, we are the most hated and/or the laughing stock of the rest of the people in the other nations of the world because we are the biggest bunch of poorly educated, highly entertained, blood thirsty, arrogant, self righteous, divided people on planet earth since Nazi Germany.
As I listened to the pledge of alligiance and the national anthem @ 6am on KBON this morning I realized that the Declaration of Independence 1776, USC 4:1(the act of congress that defines and authorizes the use of the 'American' flag), the national anthem, AND the pledge of alligiance, DON'T MEAN SHIT WITHOUT THE US and STATE constitutions! Please wake the fuck up and start reading the constitutions(state and federal), and stop talking shit about the 2nd amendment when:
~ THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW AND CARE ABOUT!
And if you are offended by my use of 4 letter words and don't have a problem with the lying, stealing, murdering activities of so-called 'PUBLIC SERVANTS' in the county courthouses, state houses and the 'District of Columbia, I have some advise for you: get educated, get a life and leave me the fuck alone! This is my nation, my country, my life, and I have sworn a lifetime oath and that is an oath to defend it ALL, and I am sick and tired of being attacked, ridiculed, and repeatedly suffering attempted murder, by so-called Americans in the private sector(because the sheriffs are not doing their job to protect me and my property), as well as 'other' PUBLIC SERVANTS wearing a badge and carrying a gun! This is a paramilitary government evidenced by: including but not limited to; surgeon GENERAL, attorney GENERAL, postmaster GENERAL, inspector GENERAL, COMMANDER IN CHIEF, AND the gold fringe around 3 sides of the flag in every municipal, county, state AND federal courtroom in America, and on every uniform, and lets not forget:the armored vehicles, the automatic weapons, the bullet proof vests, metal detectors in the courtrooms, and the CORPORATE POLICY ENFORCEMENT by agents(corporate employees) in every level and branch of every 'government services provider/contractor' offices in every federal, state, county and municipality in America today.

No comments:

Post a Comment