Friday, November 11, 2016

Back To The Republic 2016



Dear Liberal Progressives,

I am a native American, and not a US citizen, so I do note vote. We may walk on the same land geographically, but we do not live in the same nation! I am not a 'part' of this foreign owned, corporate for profit 'thing' that people like you have created and attempted to force everyone else to live in.

I love the Bible, my family, the constitution, my freedom, this land, my domestic animals, hunting and eating wild animals, and my guns! And because I love America, I love ALL Americans, ALL OF THEM! Including you who are being so mean, and hateful, and divided from "us" who are fed up with mega-media manipulation, a twisted public education system, and a judiciary that exploits 'us' instead of protecting and serving 'us'.

'We' are fed up with political communism, environmental pollution, judicial extortion, legislative corruption, administrative tyranny, corporate fascism, and 'your' form of political rasicism .

One of the laws I live by includes: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' And...I may love you, and this great nation, but I hate what it has become because of people like you. So you can keep heading in the direction you are going, and be as divisive, and 'progressive' as you like, but you cannot force me and my children, or those of 'us' including President elect Donald Trump, who are 'conservative' in your eyes, to follow you!

This is not the America I was born into, and I am free to pack up and go back to what to America was! So, I expatriated almost 5 years ago, and do not consider US citizenship a prized status, because I am an American National, a Louisianian, and my rights are given by God, protected by the constitution, and cannot be taken away by you OR ANYONE IN GOVERNMENT!

I did not vote for Trump, but I supported him because he has balls and is not afraid to oppose what has been destoying 'us' individually, collectively, our economy, this great nation of American states, and 'my/our' way of life.

I am proud of America, and impressed that someone who is not a member of the BAR Assoc. and with his own money, has by his own right, became the CEO of the United States, and made it into the Whitehouse. I do not care what you believe or say about him, because all your 'talk' says more about you, than him, 'us', or me!

I'm noticing that a lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your prized political candidate lost. In fact you seem to be expressing even more hateful things about those of 'us' who supported or voted for Trump and a better way of life.

Some of you are emotionally "triggered" and in a very angry mental state and it is apparent that more than just your feelings are hurt here. The evidence being that you are expressing how "sick" you feel about the results of the presidential election.

How did this happen to you, you may ask?

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.
You created "us" when you attacked our individual private rights.
You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.
You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.
You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.
You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.
You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.
You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not voluntarily participating.
You created "us" when you allowed our manufacturing, jobs, and wealth to leave our country.
You created "us" when you attacked our Bible, constitution, and common sense.
You created "us" when you attacked our right to life, and duty to defend innocent blood.
You created "us" when you attacked our intelligence, values, honor and service.
You created "us" when you attacked our flag.
You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.
You created "us" when you began to immasculate men.
You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.
You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.
You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.
You created "us" when you decided to let 'your' government get out of control.
"You" created "us" who are the silent majority.
And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
And we did it with ballots, not mean insults, and not bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment