Sunday, April 12, 2015

I am a sovereign nation, and do need the corporate governments permission do what I want.. It would have to be Port Barre!

After DRIVING FOR YEARS WITHOUT A LICENSE, REGISTRATION, INSURANCE OR INSPECTION,  I was finally stopped, and the cop did not want to give me a ticket, but his boss made him do it.

You will notice that I did not mention the charges, because the charges are irrelevant if you do not have jurisdiction to stop me in the first place.

Bear in mind they ticketed the strawman, NOT ME!

 I did not show up at trial, and there is now no warrant for my arrest.
I AM A REAL MAN, and he is an agent of a ficticious entity, meaning I am "FOR REAL" AND HE IS an agent of something that is NOT real, thus this settled the presumption of jurisdiction,... and they had NONE!


Certificate of Service

Notice of Rejection of Offer to Contract 

 

Regarding case: 24819

 

On January, 17, 2014, I,  Marcus Loring: de la Houssaye, a Sovereign National to the Soil, non-resident alien, secured party creditor, and a living spiritual being, was presented an offer to contract with a professional law enforcement officer acting as agent of the PORT BARRE POLICE DEPARTMENT which is a subsidiary of the TOWN OF PORT BARRE, which is a municipal corporation.

A corporation, being a legal fiction, cannot speak, think, or act in any manner, even to lawfully accuse or communicate with a natural living man, and for this reason agents are assigned to speak and act on the corporation's behalf, yet its jurisdiction is confined to the lawful area of its fictional legal creation. 

Under Louisiana Revised Statute 15: 429 it states;

       "Corporate existence presumed unless affidavit of denial filed before trial."

On trial of any criminal case it shall not be necessary to prove the incorporation of any corporation mentioned in the indictment, unless the defendant, before entering upon such trial, shall have filed his affidavit specifically denying the existence of such corporation.

Because the corporate status of an individual entering the court is automatically presumed by the court unless the court has been served legal notice to counter such presumptions, I am giving notice of Denial of Corporate Existence as a legal validation of my rejection of your offer to contract.

For this reason, with all due respect, unless you have proof that I voluntarily contracted with you and agreed to be re-presented as a corporation, or to be the surety thereof, or by tacit compliance, I allowed the court to proceed with the presumption of incorporation, there can be no incorporation.

The “Common Law” legal system upon which our constitution and republic was founded has been replaced and or changed by the present corporate “Commercial Law” system, attempting to convert us from being free American Sovereigns "over" OUR government, to being owned corporate slave subjects "under" an oppressive, tyrannical corporation pretending to be a lawful government.

 

The “Common Law” system of the republican form of government, that was guaranteed to us by Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution for the united States of America, and for which Americans have sworn an oath to defend against ALL enemies foreign and domestic, and have fought, bled, and died for, has been replaced by a “Commercial Law” system, without our knowledge and consent, wherein we have no constitutionally protected rights, and only government granted privileges and benefits?

 

In accordance with:

 Penhallow v. Doane's Administraters, (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54).,

"Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, & a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating & attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons & the contracts between them."

 

Because the city, parish, and state are all corporations, they are limited to and can only lawfully move against the corporate created fictitious entity named MARCUS LORING DELAHOUSSAYE, which is a straw man, or dummy corporation initially created by the de-facto CORPORATE government without the knowledge, consent or voluntary intent of the natural living man Marcus Loring: de la Houssaye, and only exists under the color of law and can claim only to be legally incorporated for the purpose of corporate commerce, and thus exercising the powers and functions of a corporation, without any actual lawful government authority to do so over the living man, but strictly for the benefit of the corporate government and its commerce.

 

 Therefore, any attempt to force me, the living man, to be converted into a corporation in order to facilitate the transaction of a security interest without my consent is a crime. Internationally authenticated evidence of my legal, lawful sovereign status, my relationship to the corporate realm through claimed right of power of attorney over the straw man, and the fee scheduled for violating the contract of my claimed rights while engaged in this diplomatic mission here on earth, is filed as APOSTILLE No. 15, 621 at the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.  

 

Please be advised that attempting to force me to be subject to any authority other than YAH WEY (absent a complaining party alleging under oath and penalty of perjury that I have caused them harm) is a violation of my 1st Amendment protected right to freedom of religion.

 Furthermore, for me, as an American sovereign, I am equal to all men and subject only to God's law, which is COMMON LAW and the basis of our constitution, and the supreme law of the land,  I am a supporter of all law enforcement officers, whose sworn duty is to know the difference between corporate policy enforcement and God given, unalienable, constitutionally protected rights, and true law in order to protect the interests of the true government of America, which is "we the people".

 

 If I were to knowingly allow a law enforcement officer to be unlawfully used as the front man to do the dirty work of extorting money from innocent and mostly ignorant people by failing to protest, that would be knowledge neglect on my part and a dereliction of my sworn duty to assist law enforcement officers, and that would make me an accessory to the fraud!

 

Therefore, I deny the existence of any and all corporations which may presume to have claims against my natural body, and ALL OTHER CORPORATE AGENTS OR MEMBERS WHO ARE, OR WHO MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST MY NATURAL BODY.

 

 

Please find enclosed:

 Affidavit of Denial of Corporate Existence

Notice of Understanding, Intent, and Claim of Right

 

 In consideration for the safety of the courteous and professional law enforcement officers who respectfully stopped me on a busy highway, and who had earnest intent to uphold the law to the best of their knowledge, and who were following orders in the course of doing their job to the best of their ability, I willingly signed their offer to contract, yet I did so as a living man under protest and duress reserving all rights under UCC 1-207,  as the agent, holder of title and authorized representative of the accused who is MARCUS LORING DELAHOUSSAYE, a corporate person.

 

And, I did so willingly and yet legally, respectfully and lawfully under protest, without prejudice, and for no other reason but to allow these dedicated men in uniform to move from harm's way.

 

 

Therefore,

I DO NOT ACCEPT THE OFFER TO CONTRACT

and … I DO NOT CONSENT TO THE PROCEEDINGS.

 The Federal Truth in Lending Act provides that any party to a CONTRACT may rescind his CONSENT, within three business days of entering into such a CONTRACT.

“My use of ‘ UCC 1-207’ below my signature on the contract indicates that I have exercised the ‘Remedy’ provided for me in the Uniform Commercial Code in Book 1 at Section 207, whereby I may reserve my Common law right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, or agreement, that I have not entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally;

 

And, that my reservation serves notice upon all administrative and judicial agencies of government - national, state and local - that I do not, and will not, accept the liability associated with the ‘compelled’ benefit of any unrevealed commercial agreement.”

I am returning this offer to contract on Tuesday January 22, 2014 within the three business days, by certified mail. (UCC 1-308)                                                                                                                                                                       

 

____________________________________________________

Marcus Loring: de la Houssaye                                                           dated: Tuesday January 22, 2014

 signed under oath and penalty of perjury

 
This was notarized and sent by certified mail to the Clerk of Court.
(which is the REAL court, because the judge, bailiff, and prosecutor are just a dog and pony show...
!- ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment